The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday Feast

Feast 151 Appetizer What is your favorite fruit? Probably blueberries. I also love strawberries. Soup Who is someone you consider as a great role model? Hmm, in real life? My parents, Dr. Laura, and I've always liked Rose Kennedy. For my fictional role models, see the posts here and here. Also I forgot to add Zoe Washburn to that list, but I'll write about her some other time. Salad If you were to spend one night anywhere within an hour of your home, where would you choose? Probably one of the nicer hotels that has the hot tub suites. Main Course Name something you do too often. Swear Dessert Fill in the blank: I really like ___________ because ____________. I really like to take long hot bubble baths with a book and something to drink because nothing mellows me out nearly as well.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ooh! Love your dessert! I also enjoyed your post about Hot Lips! What a gal, huh? Great post!

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Joseph C. Harris said…

    Great feast. My feast is now up on my site.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home