The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Jami's Friday Feast

Feast 150 Appetizer How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days? I always wear my wedding ring set, almost always my italian charm bracelet and during the summer I usually wear an anklet. Often I wear I necklace, but I'll stick with 2-3 for most days. Soup What is your favorite instrumental song? Okay, I'm a huge dork, but probably the fantastic orchestral version of Dancing Queen on the Muriel's Wedding soundtrack. That or Duel of the Fates, which I guess might not count because it does have words. Salad Who has a last name that you like? Hmm, I don't know. I don't really have a favorite last name, I guess. Main Course Name a popular movie you’ve never seen. The last two Matrix movies. I kept hearing how bad they were, so I didn't see them. Dessert Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me ___________ like ____________. Nothing makes me cringe like professional people using poor grammar.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger Lady Jane said…

    I almost always wear my Italian charm bracelet too (but not today, actually). I love your dessert!

    Mine is here.

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Muriel's Wedding. Awesome movie. It's one of my guilty pleasure films.

    And the last two Matrix films aren't that bad. Watch them at least once.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home