The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Jami Says, "Happy Birthday, USA"

I love this country - no question. Are there things that could be improved - sure. But overall I think this is the best country in the world to be living in, and at the risk of sounding like Lee Greenwood, I am proud to be an American. I've done the whole USA is A-OK post before, so I'm not going to repeat myself. Let me just say, if you think America isn't home of the free, move to Rwanda, North Korea or Iran for awhile. In the meantime, take a moment to (legally) thank whatever diety you believe in for this country and the people who worked so hard and sometimes gave their lives so you could live here. And, say a special prayer for our soldiers over-seas.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:29 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    Lee Greenwood! Ha! :-)

    Ah, it's sounding like Jefferson, or another Founding Father. I love going to Colonial Williamsburg and hearing the stories of the people who first worked for our independence. It's awesome.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home