The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Jami Blogs From the Heart

I have a bazillion ideas, it seems, all bumping around in my head. None are really cohesive, at the moment, if I tried to blog them, you'd probably catch ADD from reading it . . . However, I just saw this video and thought I'd share. It's one of thousands of adoption story videos posted online - go to YouTube or Google video and just put in "Adoption Story" or "adoption video" or something similar. I am posting this because I know that someone reading this feels like maybe their family isn't quite complete yet. You've thought about adoption, but maybe you think it's just for people who can't conceive or it's too expensive, too hard, too complicated. It's not. I am telling you that there is a child who is waiting for you, who will fit into your family where he or she is supposed to be. An infant, a toddler, an 8-year-old, a teen. That child needs you and whether you know it or not, you need him or her. Be bold, talk to your spouse, look into it. Ask me any questions you want. Your heart is big enough. Don't wait.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 1:10 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    That was a beautifully done video and amazing pictures.

    I love to read and hear people's adoption stories. I can't wait for my friend to get her referral!

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Paperback Writer said…

    Beautiful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home