The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday Feast

Wow, Friday already! This week has flown by! Feast 149 Appetizer Name a funny habit you have. I look into the mailbox before I reach in, in case of posionous snakes/spiders. Soup If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick? Guitar. I'd love to be able to just pick up a guitar and play, but I don't have the time, money or desire to really work at it and learn. Salad How long is your hair? A bit past my shoulders. When it's wet, it goes almost half-way down my back (boingy curls) Main Course When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it? I am sure I've forgiven the Husband for some already forgotten minor infraction in the past week or so. If you read my posts this week about my second best friend (here and here) I think that I had mostly forgiven her, but there may have still been some unforgiveness lurking in the depths of my soul until recently. Dessert What is your favorite kitchen appliance? Crock-Pot. Hands down. Love that thing. After that, I'd have to say the toaster oven, rotisserie, pressure cooker and of course, bread machine.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Xev said…

    Oh, I forgot about the crock pot. Those are like god's gift to the perpetually busy person.

    Hi and happy Friday.
    Nice feast.

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We share the same dessert. :-) Way to go! Great feast. Happy Friday.

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love my crockpot too--couldn't live without it!! Great feast.

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love my crock pot! It especially came in handy because our stupid oven was broken for almost six months! Nice feast!

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Great feast! Thanks for stopping by today. Have a GREAT weekend.

    :-) Susan

     
  • At 1:02 AM, Blogger Paperback Writer said…

    You know I was off Thursday and Friday...but it totally escaped my mind that I could do a Friday's Feast without being 55 in line!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home