The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Friday Feast

Feast One Hundred Thirty-Eight Appetizer When you travel, which mode of transportation do you prefer? To get to a particular destination in a hurry? Airplane. For vacation, I really, really loved the cruise. Soup Have you ever met a blogging friend in person? Not yet, though I knew one before we started blogging Salad When was the last time you were really, really tired? A couple weeks ago when (long story short) I basically sat up all night because Eddie would only sleep if I was holding him. Main Course If you could have dinner with any one fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be? Hmm, that's tough. Han Solo? mmm, Han Solo. Maybe Fletch from the Fletch books. I really think we'd get along. Dessert Fill in the blank: One day, I hope to see _______________. Europe, India, Japan, and a few other places.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home