The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday Feast

Feast One Hundred Thirty-Seven Appetizer What are you proud of? I am proud of being my husband's wife and my son's mother. I am proud of the person I am now and the person I strive to be. Soup What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize? I won $500 at a local carnival just before we booked our honeymoon! Salad Name something you do that is a waste of time. You're looking at it, baby ;-) There are always sites to surf and online games to play. Main Course In what year of your life did you change the most? Hmm, 1992 when I got my first "real" job, graduated high school and went to college and met the Husband? 1996, when I moved out, my brother went to college and I got married and got a "career-type" job? 2006 - becoming a mommy and losing my job? The first year of my life? Hard to say. Dessert Where is a place you consider to be very tranquil? This one is easy - Laurelville, the camp I have taken many kids to. In the mornings, when I walk to the leaders' meeting and the kids are all sleeping. The camp is so quiet, the sun is just up. There are "nature" noises, and the sound of my footsteps crunching in the gravel. Sometimes I don't see another person until I actually get to the meeting and it's like I have the whole fresh new day all to myself.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home