The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday Feast

Feast One Hundred Thirty Six Appetizer Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why? I don't really have one. I don't like most of them - I feel they have all lost their credibility. How about Ron Burgandy? I'll chose him. Soup Name 3 foods that are currently in your freezer. Soft pretzels, corn and Popsicles Salad If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it? Didn't we already have this one? Probably something that sounds funny, like "Wearerufrum". So, "Where are you from?" "Wearerufrum" "I asked you first." Main Course What will most likely be the next book you read? Dune - I just got it out of the library, on the advice of EDW. Dessert What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender? Probably eyes or voice. I also like hands.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home