The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Friday, September 07, 2007

Jami's Friday Feast

Feast 159 Appetizer Using only one word, how does grocery shopping make you feel? Poor Soup What is your favorite part about the season of Autumn? That's tough, I love fall. Is it the football? The foliage? Getting to wear sweats again? Our anniversary is in the fall. I guess all of the above. Sorry Salad Have you ever had any bad experiences online? I ordered something from eBay that never arrived. I believe the woman who sold it was making them and hadn't actually made it when I won. After a month of exchanging emails with her (where she ALWAYS had some excuse) I disputed it through PayPal and won. Main Course Name three things that make you happy daily. My son, the Husband and diet Coke Dessert What one household cleansing or organizing item would you not want to be without? Clorox Clean-up. I use it on everything.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home