The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Jami's Friday Feast

Feast 157 Appetizer Say there’s a book written about your life. Who would you want to narrate the audio version? Well, me, obviously. But if we mean someone famous, that I like to listen to speak? Will Arnett, Val Kilmer or Christian Slater. Oooh - or George Takei! Soup Take the letters from your favorite kind of nut and write a sentence. (Example: Perhaps every avenue needs understanding today.) Please, everyone, only pick little elderberries. Salad If you could go back in time and spend one week in another decade, which decade would you choose? If I were wealthy and had servants so I didn't have to figure out how to do things like laundry, I'd go back pretty far, sometime where I could wear one of those huge dresses - maybe the 1850s? If not, maybe the 60s so I could see some of the classic bands in concert. Main Course Name a song that brings back memories for you. When I See You Smile. Dessert Do you prefer to wash your hands in cold water or warm water? Hot, if possible. Warmer is better.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Annie said…

    I would love to find a housekeeper to hire! Just the joy of walking in the house and seeing it sparkle without feeling the pain of the job would be heaven.
    ♥♥♥♥
    annie
    My Life as Annie!

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jami,are you calling people nuts? That's pretty clever!!!!!! Lori

     

Post a Comment

<< Home