The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Jami's Friday Feast

Feast 178 Appetizer What is your favorite kind of cereal? Cheerios. It's the classic. Delicious, crunchy AND good for you. How can you go wrong with Cheerios? Soup When was the last time you purchased something for your home, what was it, and in which room did it go? I am not sure if this counts as purchased, but I used my "points" on a website I visit to get us an electric griddle. It's in the kitchen (duh). We've used it a ton, and I really didn't think we'd use it much, but the Husband really wanted one. Salad What is the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen? I can't remember what it was for, but there was a commercial in the 80s where a bunch of stuff kept going wrong, basically destroying someone's house? I don't even really remember what all happened, but I remember howling every time I saw it. Main Course Make up a name for a company by using a spice and an animal (example: Cinnamon Monkey). Tarragon Alligator. I have no idea what this question means. Dessert Fill in the blank: I haven’t ______ since ______. I haven't ridden a bicycle since I was about 12.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger bundle-o-contradictions said…

    I agree on the Main Course. ?????
    My Poor Hubby loves bringing stuff home for the kitchen. Usually, I resist because I don't think we need it, then get addicted to it. (Kitchen scale, for example)

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger LivG said…

    ditto on the cheerios and the bike

     

Post a Comment

<< Home