The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Jami's Celebrity Filled Dreams

Lately, I seem to have had a streak of dreams featuring celebrities. I've had plenty of dreams with the rich and famous before, but not with this frequency. Not sure why, it's not like I'm particularly into pop culture at the moment. Of course, my all time favorite one was when I married Will Smith. I had a beautiful huge wedding dress - that was a very dark purple. This past week, I've been on Mythbusters, played an acoustic set with Eddie Van Halen and David Lee Roth in front of a packed crowd and helped Brittany Spears manager corral her during a rampage. I had Bruce Willis over for dinner. I think I did something at the White House, but that one had gotten a bit fuzzy. I won't bore you with the entire stories, and I don't have a point. But I do wonder what I'll be doing tonight, with whom.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home