The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Jami's Friday Feast

Feast 162 Appetizer How are you today? Not too bad. I'm a little tired because I got to bed later than I meant to, and I had to get up early. I'm looking forward to going camping, but I'm a little worried about leaving Eddie for two whole days. Soup Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis. Scrubs, My Name is Earl, Simpsons Salad What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced? A tornado that hit while I was in college. It took the roof off of the apartment building right off campus, about a block from where I lived. Main Course If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be? Guatemala, getting another perfect baby. Dessert What do you usually wear to sleep? Depends on the weather - hot: t-shirt. Cold - full fuzzy jammies and socks

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger Juzahlyn said…

    wow that was a scary salad

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger Krista said…

    Like your cold weather dessert!
    Happy feasting & have a great weekend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home