The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Jami Announces a Winner

Congrats to my dear friend Paperback Writer who won this week's Word Contest. Not only because she was the only entrant, but also for using it on her hubby in the middle of the night, when all new vocab should be tried out. I'm happy he didn't panic and grab his baseball bat to go after the susurrus. Way to go, PW! I'm ever so proud of you! I'm hard to deter, so even though PW has been my main player, I'm going to keep going and assume it takes awhile for these things to catch on. Perhaps susurrus was a bit too ambitious? This week's word: vexatious vek-sey-shuhs 1. causing vexation; troublesome; annoying: a vexatious situation. 2. Law. (of legal actions) instituted without sufficient grounds and serving only to cause annoyance to the defendant. 3. disorderly; confused; troubled. I have complete faith that this week, there will be something you find vexatious. All you have to do is tell someone about it and post it in the comments! Rules for the game are here.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:16 AM, Blogger Paperback Writer said…

    I'm going to tell everyone about your contest. I think it's neat. :)

    I'm actually surprised that I pulled it out of my head at night!

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was at Bible Study when I had the following conversation. BA:how are you Miss Lori?
    Me:ok
    BA: Trouble?
    ME: No this one song is so vexatious to learn this week.
    BA;I understand.
    Lori

     

Post a Comment

<< Home