The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Jami's Third 33rd Birthday Celebration, In Three Acts

I've turned 33 and therefore celebrated three times, as that seemed most appropriate. The first of course was the Picnic, my annual 29th birthday celebration. Then my family had a pizza night at my mom's house on my actual birthday. Mmmm, pizza!

Finally, this weekend was Girls' Night Out in honor of Jami's Birthday. Aerie took charge, inviting us to start the evening at her house, where she'd baked me brownies and procured some high quality champagne.


We chilled there for awhile, shooting the breeze and enjoying the brownies and champagne (it's a good combo). After a couple hours, we decided to hit a local tavern which turned out to have a very nice deck. So we had more drinks and chit-chat under the stars.



Finally, we headed to Eat'N'Park. If you've never been, Eat'N'Park is a chain of restaurants that serves basically comfort food and/or fried things. M split the appetizer platter with me (think large plate of fried things) and it was yummy. We'd lost one girl by then.



The evening ended about 1:30, when I crawled into bed with a belly of fried foods and alcohol. Can't ask for more than that!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home