The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Friday, June 08, 2007

Friday Feast

Feast 147 Appetizer What do you consider to be the ultimate snack food? Hot soft pretzels. You can eat them plain (with salt, I mean, not nekkid) or dip in melted cheese. You can bake them with cinnamon sugar. You can brush them with garlic butter. Without the extras they are low fat. Chewy and delicious, you can buy them frozen and heat them in the microwave in less than a minute. I eat about 4-5 a week. Soup On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), about how popular is your last name? probably about a 4. Not super-popular, but not rare. Salad Who is your all-time favorite sitcom character, and why? Dang, that's tough. I love Ralphie Wiggam on the Simpsons - he's so wonderfully innocent and sweet, and a little off. Dr. Cox on Scrubs - tough, blunt, jaded, but a good guy deep down. Way, way deep down. Main Course Do you shop online? If so, name some sites you like to browse for goodies. I shop almost exclusively online. I hate stores and, you know, people. I like Amazon (duh), Woot - even though I forget to check it a lot. 800.com Cafe Press. Dessert Fill in the blank: I think ___________ should be ___________. I think the world should be taking my advice.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great Feast! Hope you have a good weekend.

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I loved warm pretzels too. Happy Feasting.

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger Paperback Writer said…

    And nachos?

    What about nachos?

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    Nachos are delicious, but I tend to eat them as a meal, not a snack. Throw some meat in there and it's "dinner".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home