The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Jami is Tagged!

I got tagged by EDW on this one: Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged and to read your blog! 1. Every morning when I wake up, I immediately think how much I love being in my bed and how I don't want to get out of it because nothing else is going to be as comfortable for the rest of the day. 2. I touched on this in a comment on PW's blog, but when I was little, I had a very detailed fantasy about how I had been switched at birth with a baby who had died. My parents were the king and queen of a small country in Europe and my father's half-brother wanted to take over the throne. They hid me by pretending their baby died and sending me to America with the parents who raised me. Actually, the royal security guy had made the switch, so even my "parents" didn't know I wasn't theirs. The king and queen had already arranged a marriage for me with a prince from a neighboring country and they'd come for me when I turned 21 and was legally able to assume the throne (Not that I would, just that by that time, it would be pointless for the evil half-uncle to kill me). And all this - it's just the tip of the iceberg. 3. I generally assume that every male I meet will be attracted to me if he gets to know me. 4. I love having long nails and I quit the volleyball team in school because I had to cut them or not play. 5. I talk to a few imaginary celebrity friends when I need to talk something out and it's too personal to talk about with anyone real. 6. I can't throw away some T-shirts I have that are old and beat up but they are from events and make me happy. 7. Instead of lullabies, I sing Eddie to sleep with my repertoire of classic hymns, modern christian contemporary music, 80's ballads and show tunes. Between PW and EDW I think everyone I know who has a blog has probably been tagged, but I'll try tagging M, even if she hasn't posted in like 2 months . . . .

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger Liz said…

    Oh, fun, fun! I agree with 1. and 3. wholeheartedly! :-)

     
  • At 12:30 AM, Blogger Paperback Writer said…

    I would think that when I become super mom that instead of singing traditional lullabies, I would pull up every Beatles song I could think of. And then move on from there.

    ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home