The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Jami's Friday Feast

Feast 144 Appetizer List 3 emotions you experienced this week. Contentment, Joy, Fear Soup Name a car you’d love to have. a dark grey Jaguar XJE Salad Describe your typical morning routine. Wake up to hear Eddie saying "Heh-yo? Mom?", listen to see if he's going back to sleep (he never does, but one can hope) Get up, change him, brush both our teeth, make us breakfast. Main Course Have you ever emailed someone famous? If so, who, and what did you say to them? Did they reply? I emailed Ann Rule, my favorite true crime writer, because I'd come across her email and really wanted to know what happened to one of the victims in one of her books. She wrote me a really nice response saying that she keeps updates on the people in her books on her website (which I hadn't known about). Dessert Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which ones? Sadly, I don't even have an iPod or anything similar. Generally, I'm a big techie nerd, but in this area, I am tragically behind.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    For the record, you don't need an iPod to listen to podcasts. Just a computer (or any mp3 player to take them on the go). I have a couple I love.

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Joseph C. Harris said…

    Great feast. My feast and question of the week are now up on my site.

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    Thanks for the info, Patrick, but I also don't have an MP3 player. I don't think I knew that you could just listen on the computer, but that's always good to know.

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Paperback Writer said…

    You have a computer! You can still listen to podcasts!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home