The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Jami's New Groove

You might have noticed a trend, loyal readers. Or you might not have. I've decided to have a new convention for my blog titles - with a few exceptions, they'll start with "Jami". Wish I'd thought of it sooner. Since this blog is the Very Important Thoughts of Jami, it just seems to flow, you know. I got this idea from EDW, who titles hers with song lyrics and Scrubs, who title each episode "My . . . ." It'll last as long as it amuses me. Thanks for noticing, if you did.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger Jim McKee said…

    Every episode of Friends had a title that started with "The One About..."

    Every episode of Monk, the title starts with "Mr. Monk..." (Ex: Mr. Monk and the Astronaut, Mr. Monk Takes a Job).

    Every episode of Smallville has had a one-word title.

    By the way, my word verification word is xqyou, so XQ You! LOL!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home