The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Friday Feast

Feast One Hundred & Seventeen Appetizer Create a new candle scent. Fresh Baked Bread. Nothing smells better than that. Soup Name one way you show affection to others. I touch their arms or shoulders. Salad What is your favorite writing instrument? my computer. My handwriting is mostly illegible even to me and I can type WAAAAAYYYYY faster than I can write. Main Course If you were given $25 to spend anywhere online, from which site would you buy? Probably Amazon. Always something on there I want. Dessert Are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, what are you going to be? Probably, I don't know as what yet. Eddie's going to be a bumble bee, so I was trying to think of something related to that, but I don't want to spend any money and I have no artistic skills. I'll probably dig out my old hippie costume.

8 Comments:

  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said…

    Great feast. Love your appetizer.
    Mine's up too and Happy Halloween.

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Liz said…

    You could be a flower! The flower needs the bee, the bee needs the flower...and the best is, you just wear green leggings and a bright shirt.

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great feast. :) I love your appetizer - there is nothing like the smell of fresh baked bread. Yum! :) Our main courses are similar. :)

    Have a good weekend. :)

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ohhhhh fresh baked bread is a good one.. That DOES smell so yummy!

    Good one! :)

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger Paperback Writer said…

    Fresh baked bread! That's a great idea!

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger The Mayor Of Awesometown said…

    I don't like bees? Do you like bees? Sorry inside joke. :)

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said…

    Yes it is I and my hubby on the Wedding Picture found on that Diamond thing. I only have one son and he's a family man now with 2 sons age 2 years old and the other 2 months.
    Thanks for your comment. Again, Happy Halloween.

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said…

    I like your appetizer and we have the same salad. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home