The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Monday, October 16, 2006

It's Just Another Monday . . .

It's Monday and the start of a new week. We're not off to the best of starts. My Grandfather is in the hospital, for what, we're not sure yet. I had a dentist appointment, and most of my time this morning has been installing the FORTY-THREE updates or upgrades or whatever that Microsoft insists I need and trying to figure out why Access won't work. Assuming that all works, I should be able to finally get some pictures of the harvest up. I wrote an hour and half worth of the story last week, which got lost in one of the upgrades, installs, re-installs, copying, etc. Grrrr. But, at least I have nice clean teeth.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home