The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Jami Is Easily Amused

This is not news to pretty much anyone who knows me. But, while I have just a few minutes, here are the two signs that have made me smile lately: 1. At a local car wash, someone keeps taking the "b" out of bays and replacing with an "L". So the sign reads "automatic lays: $5, self-serve: 50 cents" Wrong? Yes, but it still cracks me up. I'm not sure what an automatic one is, but self-serve should be free, doncha think? 2. There's a building near us that must have trouble keeping commercial tenets. They always have a sign out that there are offices available. For awhile, the sign said "RENT OFFICE SPACE NOW!" The first time I saw that, I thought "Well, it is a good movie, but I don't know that I need to get it right now". However, since the Husband runs a video store, I'm going to have to endorse this sign. Rent Office Space now.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home