The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Jami Cleans the Bathroom

No, it's not so rare that I felt the need to announce it, it's just that I hate cleaning the bathroom. I'm a bit on the germ-a-phobe side and even our bathroom, which I clean regularly and I know that just the three of us are using it, it's still the bathroom. It's just gross and I hate it. But today, I was cleaning the bathroom and I thought "Hey, at least I have a bathroom to clean, right? Some people don't." It got my brain going on a really good path and here's what sort of flowed. This has some God-stuff in it, so if that bugs you, well, you might want to pop on over to some other blog:
  • Thank you, God, that I have a bathroom and a family to clean it for.
  • I am grateful that I can clean my bathroom. There are people who would gladly scrub my toilet if it meant they had the ability to do it.
  • Thank you, God, for a Husband who works so hard so that I can stay home and clean my bathroom.
  • I am thankful that I live in a place with clean, hot water any time I want it. (unless I've already used it all)
  • I thank God that I was born in a country where I can make all the choices I've made that brings me here cleaning this bathroom. Where I could even choose to hire someone else to clean it.
  • Thank you, God, that I live in the age of great cleaners and the floors you don't have to wax, so I know that most of the germs are dead and I don't have to worry about waxy build-up.
  • Thanks, God, that we had the wisdom to buy a house with only one bathroom so I don't have to go do another one, next.

So that's my little message. I cleaned the bathroom, I cleaned the attitude. Good day.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 2:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hello,

    I am the webmaster of www.pinhole-glasses-direct.com

    I was reading your blog and I see you have a very impressive way of describing things. The information you provide is very helpful. So I was wondering if you could take a look at our product pinhole glasses and write a review about and post it in your blog.

    I would really be interested to know if you would be able to post the review in your blog with links to our site.



    Regards,
    Sandy Williams
    visionresident@gmail.com

     
  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    Hi, Sandy. Thanks for reading and appreciating the impressive way I describe things. I'd love to review your pinhole glasses, so why not mail me a few pair and I'll have a Girls' Night Out where all my friends wear them and watch Chick Flicks. I'll post lots of pictures and a good review with lots of great links.

    Thanks so much.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home