The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Friday Feast

Feast One Hundred & Twenty Nine Appetizer What was one of the fashion fads when you were a teenager? Big hair! I was woefully unable to acheive proper big hair. Soup Name one thing you think people assume about you when they first meet you. I've had several people think that I am older, but LOOK younger - I have no idea why. Salad On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how hard do you work? at what? housework - 7 Parenting - 9 Wifing - probably a 7, blogging - 4 Main Course If you were given a free 30-second commercial during the Super Bowl to sell anything you currently own, what would you advertise? Hmm, I don't know that I have anything worth selling, really. The autographed John Tesh poster I just gave my mom to eBay? Dessert Fill in the blank: I love to ________ when it is _________. I love to curl up with a good book, a cup of tea and a comforter when it is raining and stormy out.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger JHS said…

    John Tesh poster? :-)

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Paperback Writer said…

    John Tesh poster? Really? Why don't you have that up on the wall?

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Nice feast. Your dessert looks comfortable. Thanks for feasting

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Raggedy said…

    Great Friday Feast!
    Mine is posted.
    I liked your dessert.
    Have a wonderful day!
    TGIF
    *^_^
    (=':'=)
    (")_ (")Š
    Raggedy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home