The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Tag of Three

PW issued a sort of general tag, so I'm game. Tag of Three Three things that scare me: Suffocation (including drowning/strangling) Something Happening to the Baby Being permanently lost Three people who make me laugh: The Husband Tim Homer Simpson Three things I love: laughing until I cry reading Steve-O the TiVo Three things I hate: Overly ridiculous society-crippling PC crap Meanness being cold Three things I don’t understand: how radio signals make sound but I can't hear them people who have kids as accessories trigonometry Three things on my desk: Yay! I have no desk! Three things I’m doing right now: Writing this watching Law & Order listening to Eddie fight sleep over the baby monitor Three things I want to do before I die: Visit Europe Adopt at least one more child learn to play a more useful instrument Three things I can do: read and do pretty much anything at the same time plan a great church social teach you to swim Three things you should listen to: Me! Dr. Laura (if only to realize you are not nearly as messed up as the people who call her) Anything by Third Day or the Newsboys Three things you should never listen to: politicians (copied from PW, but she's right) anything that has to do with celebrities whose names are joined anyone saying the opposite of what I said Three things I’d like to learn: Piano (as in, how to play) Krav Maga Spanish or Mandarin Three favourite foods: Mac and Cheese Grilled ham and cheese sandwich Fresh hot bread Three beverages I drink regularly: Diet Coke with Lime Hot tea (all varieties) Milk Three TV shows/Books I watched/read as a kid: The Addams Family M*A*S*H the Hardy Boys books Three people I would like to tag: Anyone who wants to do it Anyone who doesn't want to, but can't think of anything else to write today Anyone else

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger Paperback Writer said…

    Wow, that hand to hand combat stuff looks intense! I wonder who would teach that here in Pittsburgh.

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    I don't know. I looked awhile ago when I first heard of it and there was no one in my area, maybe once it goes from being the new hip thing to the stuff we do out in the suburbs (like yoga, pilates, etc all did) I can find a class. Then you will all fear me. Well, more than you do now.

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think I listen to you pretty well Jami. Lori

     

Post a Comment

<< Home