The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Movie Reviews at Circle of Friends

Hi Folks, Don't forget our Circle of Friends Reviews, where you can both read others' reviews and even post some of your own. I just posted a couple reviews of DVDs out now. I promised to review Clerks II, however, I remembered that EDW had reviewed already here. I pretty much agree with her assessment. The Husband and I though it was hilarious, and completely wrong and offensive. It's the kind of funny where you are wiping aware tears of laughter while also saying "That is just soooo wrong." Kevin Smith is clearly a genius, but also one sick pup. In the good way. If you know what I mean.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    In the end credits of one of the View Askew films, there is the line 'Mom, I know there's PG film in me' or similar. It's just not his thing to make PG movies. It's his thing to make raunchy classics.

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    And you know that part of what makes his movies so great is that you really can't know what someone is going to say or do. There's just nothing that you are SURE he won't do.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home