The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Friday Feast

I can't believe I forgot to do this yesterday! Welcome back, Friday Feast! Feast One Hundred & Eighteen Appetizer Do you believe there is intelligent life on other planets? I'm not sure, but if there is and it comes here - it will NOT be friendly. They will: 1. Want slaves -or- 2. Want our resources - or- 3. Want us as food -or- 4. Two or more of the above. Soup What is one thing you said you'd never do, but you eventually did? Ugh, I hate to admit this, but I bad talked a friend to make myself feel cool and to be funny. Not recently and I'll never say who, but I still feel bad about it. Salad Who is the teacher that influenced you the most in school? Probably Mrs. MacAleer, the GATE teacher. She really encouraged my creativity. Main Course If you could trade places with anyone for one day, who would it be and why? Probably with someone starring in a musical. I'd get to live my dream of starring on stage (and being awesome at it) plus get the whole applause and ovation moment. Dessert What is your favorite dish to prepare? Probably either my crock-pot mac and cheese, which is easy and always gets raves, or my chicken caccitore which my husband loves.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    Oh, yum! Crock pot mac and cheese? Recipe, please!

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh yes. I forgot that about the intelligent life on other planets, I feel that way too. If it exists, it would not be a good thing.. and for the same reasons you mentioned. lol ;)

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    I sent it to EDW, but for everyone:

    MAC AND CHEESE

    1 lb Macaroni (cooked)
    10 ounces shredded or sliced very thin extra sharp cheddar
    4 ounces velveeta (or add more for extra-cheesy)
    1 cup milk
    1 can cream of mushroom soup
    Put all ingredientes in crock pot, cook at least 3 hours on low, stir occasionally.

    Last time I made this, I cooked up some hot sausage, put it in the crock with the cheese ingredients while I cooked the noodles, then cooked the whole thing three hours. It was awesome!! you can also stir in ham or veggies, if you feel so inclined

     

Post a Comment

<< Home