The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Monday, August 07, 2006

More to Come

I'll post more later - it's a busy Monday morning, but I wanted to let everyone know that we had a great time this weekend at the Lake Arthur Regatta in the Whatever Floats Your Boat Race (we got some trophies, I'll post pics). Eddie (mostly) enjoyed his first ever camping trip and turned 1 yesterday. One quick funny story before I go . . . Saturday afternoon I was walking back to my tent from the bath-house. Along the way is a horse pasture. A mom with her 3 little boys were running up to the fence to see the horses. There is a wood fence with an electric fence wire in the middle of the two wood rails. One of the boys started to reach through the fence and I said "Be careful! That fence is electric!". The mom yanked the boy back and thanked me as I passed them. She said to boys, "Don't put your hand in there, that wire electric and will shock you." Then I heard one of the boys say "Oh yeah? How do you know? YEEOOOOOOWWW!! Oh."

2 Comments:

  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    Yeah for the trophies! Jami, your son' birthday is the same day as my husband's? Can this get any weirder? Happy Birthday, Eddie!

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Paperback Writer said…

    Oh, yeah. That boy will get hurt a lot, won't he?

    Mommy is the stove hot?

    Ow!

    Is the stove hot?

    Ow!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home