The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Jami Gets Nice Buns

You know what's yummy? Kaiser rolls. Today as a little treat I bought the Giant Eagle gourmet burgers for dinner. Cajun. Yummers. But then, to go with them, I had to buy quality buns. You can't eat delicious gourmet burgers on the 69 cent generic brand white buns, right? So in the bun aisle I saw the Kaiser ones, which are, according to the package, sandwich rolls, not buns. Anyway, I grabbed them right away, they go great with everything. For lunch, I'm trying to decide what to make and I see the buns. I remembered this little place by my old office that made great breakfast sandwiches on kaiser buns. I loved those sandwiches; I still can't understand why everyone doesn't put eggs and bacon on kaiser rolls! Of course, that's what I make. As perfect as I remember. Try it, you'll see. And you're welcome.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home