The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Friday, December 07, 2007

Jami's Friday Feast

Feast 171 Appetizer What was the last game you purchased? Mah Jongg for Poddy. We don't get to play much, but it's nice to have for when I have a few minutes. Soup Name something in which you don’t believe. I don't believe in having kids and then putting them in daycare for the majority of their waking hours. Salad If you could choose a celebrity to be your boss, who would you pick? Sandra Bullock. She seems to have her head on straight and I've heard she's a really nice person. Main Course What was a lesson you had to learn the hard way? There are a limit to the number of second chances you should give someone. Dessert Describe your idea of the perfect relaxation room. It would be very warm, probably in the mid 80s, humid, very dimly lit. There would be a large soft bed with warm fluffy covers, a big comfy recliner, with warm fluffy covers, tea and diet Coke available, a big screen TV, a selection of my favorite books, a white noise machine (for when I'm not watching the TV) and a masseuse.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Great feast! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Jennifer :-)

     
  • At 6:20 PM, Blogger LivG said…

    Great soup, salad, and main course!

     
  • At 12:07 AM, Blogger LivG said…

    Hey, thanks for your comments! To be quite honest, I am a bit of a geek myself, and really most of the "good" guys are the more geeky ones, so I think I did okay for myself. And yes, my husband looks a LOT like Kevin Smith! It's crazy! He also has a buddy who looks a LOT like Jason Mewes (Jay and Silent Bob). They used to get a lot of second glances when they hung out together.

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    People underestimate the beauty of a very warm room.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home