The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Jami Is Zoe

Just for fun: Your results:You are Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command) Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command) 80% Wash (Ship Pilot) 70% River (Stowaway) 65% Derrial Book (Shepherd) 60% Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic) 55% Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic) 55% Malcolm Reynolds (Captain) 50% Jayne Cobb (Mercenary) 45% Alliance 40% Inara Serra (Companion) 35% A Reaver (Cannibal) 25% Dependable and trustworthy. You love your significant other and you are a tough cookie when in a conflict. Click here to take the Serenity Firefly Personality Test Which is who I assumed I'd be, anyway. I know what you're thinking, I look exactly like Zoe, too. Okay, she's a little taller, but other than that, it's striking, really. If this doesn't mean anything to you, then go rent the Firefly fly series DVDs right now. I mean it.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home