The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Jami's Friday Feast

Feast 169 Appetizer What was your first “real” job? I was in charge of the church's nursery when I was 16. $20 a week, which was enough to do the fun stuff my friends wanted to without having to wear a uniform. Soup Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity? India. It looks like it's so colorful everywhere and there's such diversity in the people and customs. Salad Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when… Gosh, I'm hard to embarrass - let's see - uh, when I have let out a huge belch because I forget my social skills after years of working with engineers, followed by being a stay-at-home mom. Main Course What values did your parents instill in you? Generosity, a strong work ethic, honesty, responsibility, proper grammar - basically all the good ones. Dessert Name 3 fads from your teenage years. BIG BIG BIG hair, bleached jeans, way too much eye makeup

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, I think we were teenagers at the same time! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home