The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Jami's Word Game Returns

So here's how it works. I give you the word, you use it in conversation in the next week, post the conversation in the comments of this post and I pick the winner - the person I feel used the word best. So easy. So do it. This week's word an easy one, chosen because I just watched the episode of King of the Hill where it is over and semi-incorrectly used: resplendent [ris-splend -duhnt] adjective - shining brilliantly; gleaming; splendid So, go forth, use the word and post your resplendent conversation here. . . .

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I called my friend,Madeline for her birthday.
    Me:(after I sang to her) You have a very resplendent personality.
    Madeline:Thank you.
    Me:I only speak the truth.
    Madeline:Yes you do Lori
    (her husband,Paul in the background)HA!
    Madeline:Just ignore him.
    Me:I know.

    Lori

     

Post a Comment

<< Home