The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Jami's Friday Feast

Feast 166 Appetizer Name a great website you would recommend to others. Probably Woot, they have one good deal every day. I ususally forget to check it, though. Soup On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night? 10 Salad Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name? I had several. I had gerbils, I don't remember their names. I had multiple fish. I had a puppy named Taffy who passed away very young. I had a dog named Pepper. I had several hermit crabs, also can't remember their names. Main Course If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise? Hmm, could I do a commercial for being responsible and moral? Otherwise, I'd probably do one for mei tai carriers, especially from All Natural Mommies, where I got mine and they were super nice and helpful. I can't believe these aren't more popular, I had a Snugli, thought I loved it until I got my mei tai. Dessert What is your favorite kind of hard candy? Butter rum Livesavers.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    butter rum is a delicious flavor. YUM. Have a great Friday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home