The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Friday Feast

Feast One Hundred & Thirty Three Appetizer What does the color pink make you think of? Frilly-girly-ness Soup Name something you thought you had lost, but later found. This has happened several times with earrings, which is why I never toss out unmatched ones. Salad In 3 words, describe this past week. Good, relaxed, fun Main Course What are you obsessed with? Diet Coke, reading, Weird Al, and strangely Snakes on a Plane. Dessert What kind of perfume or cologne do you like to wear? I have a few that the Husband bought because he likes them. I think one is CK be, and I don't know about the rest of them. One is pink, one is gold and one is in a solid black opaque bottle. I wear whichever one's color best matches my outfit (honest).

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger jenny said…

    That sounds like a good way to pick a perfume!

    I enjoyed your feast---and your next post, too, about contacts. I did change this year, so now both my eyes are the same. One got better for some reason. Go figure.

    Thanks for the feast!

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Paperback Writer said…

    Only you would pick a perfume to match the outfit! :)

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    PW: Jenny said it's okay :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home