The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday Feast

Feast One Hundred Thirty-One Appetizer What sound, other than the normal ringing, would you like your telephone to make? I think I'd like it go to say "Psst, Jami, phone. It's (name of person)." Soup Describe your usual disposition in meteorological terms (partly cloudy, sunny, stormy, etc.). I'd have to say I'm as unpredictable as the weather :D Salad What specific subject do you feel you know better than any other subjects? Hmm, well, certainly I'm the queen of Jami-ology. Subject like in school? Probably English. Main Course Imagine you were given the ability to remember everything you read for one entire day. Which books/magazines/newspapers would you choose to read? The dictionary, and as many encyclopedias as I could get through. Dessert If a popular candy maker contacted you to create their next confection, what would it be like and what would you name it? Hmm, I probably make something with caramel, dark chocolate and maybe peanut butter. I'd call it "Buy This For Jami"

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    RE: I'm the queen of Jami-ology.
    Love it!
    Waving at you from New York

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Sparky Duck said…

    LOl Jamiology

     
  • At 12:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks for the late night laugh..Nice feast

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger Paperback Writer said…

    I love my ringtone. I mean, how can you beat the Imperial March from Star Wars?!?

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    PW: That's the Husband's ringtone, too :D great minds and all . . . I'm too lazy to go looking for one that didn't already come on my phone.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home