The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Friday Feast

Feast One Hundred & Twenty Three Appetizer What is one of your Christmas traditions? After we get home from church on Christmas Eve, the Husband and I watch A Muppet Christmas Carol. It's probably my favorite Christmas movie, and it has the line "There's only one more sleep 'til Christmas" which is true then! Soup Who is the easiest person on your list to buy presents for? Probably Eddie because he's not really picky at this point. Of course, the hard part is not buying him everything I see . . . Salad What is your favorite Christmas scent? The tree! I love the live tree in the house, and the scent of it when I come downstairs in the morning. The close second is gingerbread! Main Course If you could give a fellow blogger a Christmas gift, who would it be and what would you give them? That's tough because I love to give gifts, so I'd give them to everyone. If I had to choose one, and I'm assuming here that it's like a freebie, that the cosmos or whatever will take care of the cost, I'm going to give PW a wish. I know she'd think it through and use it well. Dessert What's something on your Christmas wish list this year that you need (not just want)? Honestly, I don't think there is anything on there that I need. Tons of stuff I want. I could use a good high paying job with very flexible hours that I can do from home, or a winning powerball ticket . . . The truth is, I have all I need - my family, my friends, a warm and safe home, plenty of food (too much, really), a healthy body and more luxuries than I have a right to ask for. And God bless us, every one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home