The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

I Love My Dreams

I'm the kind of deep sleeper that incorporates outside noises into my dreams, so I don't have to wake up. Like, last night, when Eddie started to cry in the middle of the night. I couldn't go pick up him, since I was in the middle of repairing our car's transmission, and was up to my elbows in parts and grease. I was hoping the Husband would go get him soon, so that I could clean up and go to the market to trade our extra wheat for the part I needed to finish the car. Even more amusing, at the same time, the Husband was actually trying to get out of bed to get the baby, but had awoken to discover one arm and leg still sleeping, making it difficult to accomplish the task. Poor Eddie, wailing away while his daddy fights his own body and his mom ignores them both . . . .

2 Comments:

  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger Paperback Writer said…

    Poor Eddie. :)

    So, did you fix the car?

     
  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    No, I never was able to get into town to trade for the part. Also, I was afraid the trade would take all our wheat and we'd starve.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home