The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Naked Ambition

A few nights ago I had a dream. I won't bore you with the details, but it culminated in me having to give a client presentation while naked. The room in which I gave the presentation was chilly and I shivered the whole time. In the dream, I finished the presentation and realized that I could easily walk to M's office and she'd give me some of her extra clothes, and so I did. Off topic a bit - I chose a lovely black evening gown, the kind with the feathers around the collar and a big swishy bottom with a slit, as well as full length opera gloves, and thus dressed went back to my job. The interesting part, in my opinion, is that I didn't feel embarrassed to be presenting or walking the streets of Pittsburgh in the altogether, I only felt annoyed that I had to do it when it was so cold in the room and outside. M says the dream means that I'm confident and hate to be cold. I think it means I should lay off the pre-bedtime cookies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home