The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday Feast

Feast One Hundred & Thirteen Appetizer What is your favorite herb or spice? Probably garlic - so yummy, good on everything. Soup Name a song you like but haven't heard in a long time. "Make Me Lose Control" by, uh, hang on, let me go google it . . . Eric Carmen. Shades of the 80s, baby! Salad If you were to take just one minute to write down as many things as you can think of that you need (not want) to do, approximately how many things would there be? probably about 15 Main Course Tell something interesting about one of your family members (nothing scandalous, please, just something unique). My brother can fold his tongue into 3 loops, like W with an extra swoop. Dessert What's the latest you've ever stayed awake? I did a 24-hour shift on the air (radio) to raise money for charity. I'd had classes that day, so I'd already been up about 10 hours, then the 24, then another 3 because I came back to Pittsburgh before I went to sleep, so that's what, 37 hours?

6 Comments:

  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Ummmmm the main course? Wow, must be something to see that, huh?

    What a great feast.
    Mine's served. Won't you come join me.

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I loved Eric Carmen, well at least that song

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! What a unique talent your brother has!! LOL!

    Great feast!

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ohmygoodness, what a wicked party trick your brother has lol.

    Great feast.

     
  • At 1:03 AM, Blogger graymama said…

    It was really nice of you to do your dessert :-)

    Great meal!

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Paperback Writer said…

    Is cilantro an herb? I love cilantro. I could eat it by itself.

    Does that make me crazy?

    Yeah, probably.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home