The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Yay, Jim!

Just a quick shout-out to Jim McKee who had the wisdom and good taste to add this blog to his "Gold Team" list (with minimal begging and whining from yours truly). Jim seems like a nice guy who'd be cool to hang with, so check out Life on Planet Jim during your regular blog reading times. Of course, all my favorites are listed to the right, and I promise at some point to organize them a little better. UPDATE: I just reorganized them, for now at least

2 Comments:

  • At 11:53 PM, Blogger Jim McKee said…

    Oh, you need to visit my site more... You put me in with "normal people".

    LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Jami said…

    Hmm, yes, considering my list again, perhaps I should just call that list "non-famous people . . ."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home