The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Friday Feast

Feast One-hundred Seven Appetizer What color is your car? According to Chevrolet, my car is Sanddrift. I call it gold, but I love the car. Soup If you could wake up tomorrow with full training in another occupation and a job in that field, what would it be? Royalty? I'd make a fantastic Lady. Otherwise, probably something in the forensic sciences. Not pathology, but something that helps catch the bad guys. Salad How many times in your life have you had the flu (or something similar)? I can remember 3 times I felt like I was going to die from whatever bug I had. I guess that's the flu. Main Course What is something that has happened to you this week that you didn't expect? I can't think of a thing this week. I got a huge bruise on my arm bumping the door handle? Dessert How old were you when you had your first kiss? 13 - Michael Bennett, who really didn't like me even though I was totally in "luv" with him. He was still willing to make out with me, as long as I didn't tell anyone about it . . .

7 Comments:

  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh I love your soup and dessert.

    My feast is served.

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused said…

    Forensic science appeals to me, too :))

    Enjoyed your Feast! Have a great Friday!

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Paperback Writer said…

    So, did you tell anyone about your make out session with Michael? :)

    Happy Friday!

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    I told M, and it was make out sessionS! I also wrote it on the bottom of my dresser "Mike B. loves me!"

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger ribbiticus said…

    why didn't i think of being royalty? lol! dining late...my feast is finally up! ;)

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger Paperback Writer said…

    Huh, you wrote it on the bottom of your dresser? That's interesting. :)

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Jami said…

    Looking back, I'd guess that the bottom of the dresser was somewhere that was permanent (you don't change dressers often, nor paint them) and private (again, who looks there?) I could see it when I would lie on the floor in front of my heating vent and talk on the phone, so it was like a little personal message to me. I also wrote there "I love CF", "Jami + Dave" and I vaguely remember writing somewhere, maybe there, a list of boyfriends. So if anyone's got a secondhand dresser that says those things or 1. Mike 2. Bobby 3. Dave - you've got my old dresser.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home