The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Jami Loves Clark

It's ONE day to Halloween and I can't wait. No, I don't have any cool plans. I don't even have a costume. I have a serious need for a Clark Bar. I have been thinking about Clark bars for about a week now. I visualize it. I can almost taste it. I told the Husband yesterday, "I have dibs on the first Clark bar" which confused him because we hadn't been talking about candy or trick-or-treating or anything. Today, in the grocery store, I considered buying the 8 pack of snack sized (only $1!!). Summoning all my strength, I managed to put the pack back down. Eddie already has a bucket of candy, from Zoo Boo, the borough parade, the library story time, the grocery store scavenger hunt, but of course no Clark bars. All I can say is that one of the neighbors better be packing the Clarks or we'll be making a trip to the store tomorrow night.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Liz said…

    I can't even remember what Clark bars taste like! Isn't that sad?

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    So sad. And we didn't even get one. It is to weep. Oh, but the answer is: it tastes yummy. :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home