The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Jami Is Happy to See Him Go

OJ Simpson - finally, finally going to jail. I'm big on justice. Yes, he is going to jail for his robbery, his thug-like, stupid armed robbery. He did that and he deserves to serve time for that like any other person would. However, I can't even hear his name without hearing, in my head, Kim Goldman's heart-breaking sobs 13 years ago when he got away with the murder of her brother, Ron and Nicole Brown Simpson. I truly do not understand how people have wanted to be around him since then. Wanted his autograph, a photo with him, or just to shake his hand. He's a murderer who thought that he could do whatever he wanted to whomever he wanted and suffer no consequences. Don't believe me? Read his own book "If I Did It" where he confesses. Oh yeah, he says that ONE part of the book is made up, read it and ask yourself if you believe that he made up that one little section. So, I hope the judge sentences him to as many years as the laws allow. He can't be sentenced for those murders, and I do believe in following the rules, even when they aren't what I want. And I sincerely hope that he spends his time in jail seeing the faces of the people he murdered, and their loved ones who still suffer. That's all.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:00 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    I am in complete agreement. He's a murderer. Period.

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You don't honestly think he'll see those faces, do you? The man has no remorse. At all. He laughs about the fact that he got away scot-free for a double murder.

    The good news is that there's a good chance he'll get shiv'ed in prison.

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    Patrick, I know you're right, but that doesn't stop me from hoping he'll somehow grow a conscience. And I'm hoping for that OTHER bad thing that happens to people in prison, if you know what I mean ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home