The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Jami Overheard These Things In Stores This Week

"If you want to let your crackhead son back in your house, that's fine. I just don't think it's is a good idea." I'd have to agree. "Why don't you have Easter cards?" This person was upset because this Sunday is orthodox Easter, and she needed some Easter cards. I understand that it is your holiday and there are every other sort of cards available, but you knew it was a month after the other Easter. "I don't remember that. I was drunk that year." Wow. I've never made it more than a day. "Where's the pomade?" In 1925. "It's a pretty historic election, today - either a black guy or a woman will win." "This is just the primary, not the election." "Right, but either a black man or a woman will be president." I hope you voted.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home