The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Jami's Baby Brother Hits the Big 3-0

That's right, my baby brother turns 30 today. It's very strange for me, especially since I'll be turning 29 this September (for the 6th time). Sometimes I am shocked at how time slips by. A few days ago, my brother was a pudgy toddler, a little boy who got his head stuck in a railing. He's the whip-strong teen who is suddenly cool. Yesterday he was a college kid, then engaged, and today married for years, a homeowner with a baby about to turn one, he's - a grown up! My brother is one of the great blessings of my life. I love my friends, but a sibling is a friend like no other. Happy Birthday, Baby Brother.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home