The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday Feast

Feast One Hundred Forty Appetizer What is your favorite kind of bread? Hmm, probably hot fresh really dense white bread. Pretty much anything, except pumpernickel is fine with me. Soup When was the last time you bought a new pillow? The Husband bought me a new one last year because mine kept stabbing him. It was real down and the feathers were escaping. Salad Approximately how many hours per week do you spend surfing the ‘net? Much, much less now that I'm Mommying full time. Probably not even an hour a day, now. Main Course What’s the highest you remember your temperature being? I have a low body temperature to begin with (usually around 96.3) so I can remember being 101.8 once, and thinking that was high for me. Dessert Fill in the blanks: When I ____________, I _____________. When I don't sleep enough, I get mean.

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger Bea said…

    Tell me about the lack of sleep! I wake up really grumpy.

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    better stay away from u when u didn't get enough sleep,lol!

    what's a pumpernickel? my 1st time to read that word...

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Jami said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Jami said…

    deleted the one with the wrong link. Pumpernickel is a coarse, dark bread. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pumpernickel

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger Paperback Writer said…

    NO TO PUMPERNICKEL!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home