The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday Feast

Feast One Hundred & Twenty Six Appetizer What comes to mind when you see the color orange? Um, oranges? Also those pylon cones, hunting vests, and pumpkins. Soup Did you ever get in trouble while you were in school? If so, what was it for? The first time I remember is when boy Jamie in my kindergarten class bet me that I couldn't stand on my chair while the teacher was out of class. I did, to prove him wrong, and of course, got caught. I cried the whole way home because I loved that teacher so much and she yelled at me. We both got over it, and she even came to my high school graduation party!! In high school, I spent the first year getting a rep with the teachers as being a good kid, and then by my senior year got away with pretty much whatever I did. Salad Which topping(s) make up your perfect pizza? That's gonna depend on my mood. The last really awesome pizza I had was peppers, onions, hot sausage, tomatoes and extra cheese. Main Course Do you believe in UFOs/aliens/etc.? Why or why not? I really don't know. It's certainly possible. However if they DO show up - it will NOT be to make friends. Take a lesson from history, folks, when two civilizations collide, especially when one is far more technologically advanced, it NEVER goes well. They will come here for one of more of the following reasons: - to use us as food, slave labor or pets/zoo exhibits - for the resources of the planet (and we're in the way) - to take the planet because they need more room Dessert What color is your bedspread/comforter/quilt? Multi-colored - one is blue/green/gold with some purply-color and the other is brown, green and white.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:45 AM, Blogger Paperback Writer said…

    MMmmm...pizza....

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes on the alien question! I just saw an old Twilight Zone (on the New Year's Day marathon) where some astronaut goes to Mars and they put him in a cage in their zoo.

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    I love your alien warning! It's like when you watch movies and you know someone is bad and you're creaming "He's the bad guy!" and they just don't listen to you!

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    You know, EDW, I've been warning people about this for years, but too many episodes of Star Trek have convinced people that the aliens just want to be our friends.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home