The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Tid Bits

It's my fault the Steelers are out of the play-offs. See, Eddie has these great Steelers swishy pants, and every time he's worn them, the Steelers won. This week, I had him in his little Christmas Eve outfits. So cute, but not the winning pants, and sure enough, they lost. Sorry. Sadly, the Husband and his BFF are watching some reality show in which perfectly formed young ladies are trying out to be Dallas Cowgirls (cheerleaders) and are being called "fat", "slobby" and "bottom-heavy". I'm not going to make the obvious comments about these lovely girl's mental capacities (including a "book report" on a bio of Jackie O, during which the girl said "she made an effect on all the things she did"). Um, yeah. Why I am watching it? Because this is where the laptop was plugged in when I started typing, so yeah, my fault, too. Nothing interesting to write tonight, but I did get Seasons 3 and 4 of Scrubs on DVD, so I should be getting funnier soon :D Happy Boxing Day.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jami I am to blame as well. I have a lucky shirt too and didn't wear it. And Juli has a lucky Steeler's dress that she's worn everytime they've won this year. Of course, she was in a cute Xmas eve outfit too. lol **hangs head** Sorry Steelers.

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Superstar said…

    ~shakes head~
    So, it couldn't have been "mr right now?" Throwing badly??? OH heavens no! Not my future ex husband...not him!!!!

    LOL ;o)
    So they come back strong next year!

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Paperback Writer said…

    YOU!!!!

    I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE THE CAUSE FOR THE STEELERS LOSING! HOW COULD YOU JAMI?!?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE A PITTSBURGH GIRL!!

    :)

     
  • At 10:13 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    Argh, I know. I also partially blame Eddie for being so cute in his Christmas Outfit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home