The Very Important Thoughts Of Jami

The incredible wisdom, wit and observations of Jami.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Friday Feast

Feast One Hundred Twenty Appetizer Have you ever flown in a helicopter? Not yet, someday. I have been in a hot-air balloon. Soup What color is your warmest coat or jacket? Brown fake-fur. Salad What is your favorite rainy day activity? I love to curl up on the couch with a big, fluffy comforter and a huge mug of hot tea and read a good book. Main Course Describe your hands. My hands are the same super-white as the rest of me. I have long, graceful fingers and usually long, painted nails. Packing up our office broke most of my nails and chipped off a lot of the paint. I wear rings a lot, always my wedding set. I have the teeniest, tiniest red mark on one of my middle fingers, a lasting scar from a fairly minor acid burn in high school chem class. I have great cuticles because I take care of my hands. Dessert If you could eat only one nut for the rest of your life, what nut would it be? The only kind of nut I like plain (not in butter-form) are pistachios. Peanut butter is okay in certain contexts. It's complex. So let's just say pistachios.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice feast. :) I like your appetizer - being in a hot air balloon must have been a great experience.

    Happy Friday and have a good weekend. :)

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've always wanted to ride in a hot air balloon. Maybe one day . . .

    Happy Friday!

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Liz said…

    Great cuticles are an accomplishment to be proud of.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home